Quality is a top priority at Sincere Tech China Mold Making Company. Our well trained technicians using state-of-the-art equipment to build the highest quality plastic injection molds. Detailed inspection throughout the mold manufacturing process ensures accuracy. Fully inspection measurement report for all of part and electrode by CMM (3D Coordinate measure machine). Focused on working with your Engineering staff, critical features from the part print are transferred to the mold design and inspected. Inspection reports are supplied to customers within the mold manual supplied with all China mold. All of china molds are built to SPI standards using only specified steels and components, steel certificate and heat treatment certification are provided to customer for all of our China moulds, this will make sure yu could verify that you have the quality molds. Implementing assistance in mold start-ups have led to Sincere Tech China Mold Making Company and our customer’s continued success.
Being an innovative industry leader for 14 years, Sincere Tech China Mold Making Company the challenges of our customer’s product design concepts. With insights that broaden your options, we eliminate design changes that can reduce production costs. All mold designs are created on Unigraphics NX software. SolidWorks and AutoCad is used to translate customer files during the mold design phase. Because of our strong commitment to R&D, supplying mold designs to the customer with an approval form prior to the mold manufacturing, is stand operating procedure. We value and insist upon the customer’s input on every project. The management team remains involved in every aspect of the mold design and mold manufacturing process, ensuring all is accomplish within the customer’s timeframe.
With this capability we have learned through experience how to control the mold quality:
1. DFM analysis (Design For Manufacture) is applied for every project before mold design.
2. Mold design meeting is applied for each project, project team, engineering team, and manufacturing team, analysis together and work out the best solution for the project.
3. All the mold design must be approved by both design manager and Project manager before send out to customer,
4. A completely 3D mold design drawing for all of project, to make sure every mold components are in the right place and correctly.
5. Customers special requirement is available for each project, mold will be made according to customer tool manufacturing specification