The plastic mold design standard in China
MSC is a provider of precision plastic injection mold design and mold manufacturing China, we have strong mold design team, and all part data will be supplied to selected contractor in 3-d catia file or igs file, below is the detail information for plastic mold china.
1. All plastic injection mold, of whatever type, is to be designed and documented to the point that a competent builder of this type of tooling can construct duplicate/replacement tooling from the documentation. Copies are to be kept in a place adequately protected from theft or natural disaster that may destroy the documentation.
2. Full size drawings are preferred (36” wide plotter). Half size drawings are permissible with Valeo Engineering Approval. Dimensions and notes on half size drawings must be clearly legible.
3. Title block information must be completed at preliminary stage, including sheet description, date, and sheet number. This information must be visible when sheets are folded to 8.5” x 11” size.
4. Revisions to be added each time drawings are issued with changes or additions. Note: Whenever details have been changed from drawings previously issued.
5. Centerlines of plastic injection mold and machine, bodyline, work lines, etc., must be clearly shown on all plan views sections, and detail drawings.
6. “Top of Mold” and “Operator side” must be on all sheets where possible.
7. Section lines must be on plastic injection mold ejector and cover plan views. Section lines must be clearly visible and not jump all over the view.
8. There must be enough full sections, partial sections, and views to clearly show all details.
9. Start dimensions from bodylines, datum lines, and/or work lines must appear on plastic injection mold design.
10. Parts that are tipped and/or rotated must show point of tip or rotation, angle, dimensions.
11. Any bad steel conditions (no draft, undercuts, vertical seal off, thin steel. etc.) must be thoroughly discussed at preliminary stage with MSC Engineering .
12. MSC Climate Control Engineering will decide if part design change(s) are required to improve plastic injection molding condition. Suggestions by the mold maker china are welcome and would be appreciated.